"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday nite movies? No tickets?!

The answer is YES. I was so shocked and surprised to answer it that way. Well,
It was just an ordinary Monday nite for me but not everyone. Tht nite, I was so in a movie mood to watch “sky captain and the world of tomorrow” (the movie name looks weird,tht’s why it attracted me to watch wat is it all about..hahaha). actually I wanted to get advanced ticket as I usually did, cause I got a weli “bad” habits, movie ticket havta been buy earlier to secure a place for for tht particular day for tht movie.haha..is so happen tht this is the first time I didn’t did so, cause I also believed wat alice said, we sure can get tickets cause is weekdays furthermore it’s Monday. Yeap, is true for me tht weekdays surely will hav a least number of ppl will go 2 movie like us, cause students havto studies (yeah..rite?!), auntie uncle havta watch astro series(haha..tht wat I can c in my family..), working group havta work 2molo ( cz is normally hard to get back in work while u hav a two days break in weekend (for me..i am..tht’s my theory)..haha..). so, I went fetch her and went to the cinema counter n guess wat the counter said to us nothing but “onli the from two rows..” for olmoz eweli movie..is tht possible, I cannot beliv it neither to her. MONDAY nite cannot get two nice seats for us?! gOsh~!! Hahaha~ I felt so unsatisfied and unpleased..I was in a movie mood tht nite ne~! hahahha~ but thn in another hand, signs like this shows our parents or us eweli year pay income tax for de government really not for nothing, mppj really did their work against de pirated cds, tht’s y ppl onli got no choice but to choose to go cinemas, therefore this also helps the cinema entertainment industry to get back on track like the 80s to 90s. haha~(crap~~)

Anyway, my mood still cannot settle down tht nite till a poor little cockroach crawling across my car. I can seriously duno y, I usually scare of cockroach, but thn I jz step on it so strongly. Pooor cockroach, anyway, really thz to it..cz of it’s sacrifice, it help me release the unsatisfaction temper of me tht nite. Haha!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics