"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

she is the chosen one!!

i kenot beliv it..my mama actaully is a great shooter..so happen mama went down basketball court n played basketball wif us..i olwaz dun beliv my mama said she is quite good in sport till ysdy...she actaully beat me...she can made 3 to 4 consecutive shot succes at de free throw line..she is even better thn me..hahha..my coach even praise my mother..guess wat..mama gonna join our gal team this year!! mayb this is meant to be..mama is the one..mama is our mayang gal team savior~!! mama..u're de best~!! gam ba teh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics