"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, July 03, 2005

sunday tht "hurts"~!

gOsh~ my Saturday juz wasted like tht…I slept at 0830pm n I woke up at 12pm 2day..unbelievable I had slept more thn 12 hrs..i can said tht I m really tired this week althoguth I duno wat I had done..working in day time..trainin in nite time..GiZz~!! do u knw how does it feel whn u woke up afta sleep more thn 12 hrs++…u feel super enegetic n keep looking for something like hanging around..but thn..my brother dun let me do so..he wants me to stay at home..rest for tonite’s match..sigh~ I was so boring for da whole day while he slept like pig whole day…whole famlily really can sleep deadly…like my cousin..she came my place overnite ysdy..she lagi keng!! She woke up at 4pm since slept last nite..unbelievable…

although I had a good rest..but then…I saw saw the worst thing happen to my team..we lost tht match..i was so disappointed not because we lost..i m so disappointed with my teammates..they hav no fighting spirit at all..since they had down by duno how many points..they are too mind bout ther self performance which they had targeted they want score for 20 to 30 points each..they are too underestimated our opponent…I was so disappointed look at thm whn they down by onli 6 points n dun have de heart to chase up..cz they mind their own performance onli..not team wining…I’m tryin to bring up de team spirit..try bring up my team spirit to fight back..but my opponent “accidentally” hit me..my lips “broke” n bleed lots…I was force to stay out of de court to stop de bleed n watchin my teammates “humiliate” by the opponent..what a tiring day..thought I was gonna have a good sleep n hopes this unlucky can be ended afta I slept..

who knws..a fren call at 2am..scolded like hell..said I dun appreacitiate our frenship..scoled me till I’m no value ar all…cz I owe him rm30…ya…I admit I had owe him da money quite long edi..but I was seriously busy around…afta my semsster thn work till now…indirectly I totally lost contact wif him lo..not just him…my others frens oso..my DUz frens…totally no c them for duno how long..they had throw me at a corner edi….they had forget me…sigh~ I was speechless at all n lazy to argue wif him n I’ll pay him within these 2 days…sigh~ I duno wat happen will be nx but I really hope it can be ended fast..can any1 pls take me away...dun make me suffer…sigh~

* p/s: but lucky for me..i had manage to get some $$ from papa for my sg trip..i hope is 1k++ i can get frm him~!! GoD bless me~!! btw..GoD bless him kau kau as well if he gave me~!! muahahaahhaaaa~~~=) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics