"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HaPpPY BiRtHDaY !!!!



time flies..
it's another birthday again..
my 24th birthday..
suprisingly i didn't celebrate it..
though i was looking forward my this year birthday..
but i seriously do had my great time in redang..
it's the best !!

thanks to everyone who remembered my birhtday..
n wished me thru sms / msn..
tthough i duno who u are..
cz i lost all my contact again...

i had a great time nite..
thz for accompanyin me for the whole nite..
thz for the precious present!!

although it's onli two of us..
but i certainly enjoy my day..

nothing much for my birthday wishes..
i'm no greedy..
i onli wish tht..
all my "bros" and "sis" stay healthy n things goes smooth..
and also...
i wish tht..
my fren can work happily and things goes great with her new job..
and..
everything goes great on her life...
i really do hope so..
GOD bless ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics