"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, June 04, 2006

tired with life....

i’m tired with working life although there’s not much things to do but needed to think someway to raise up my workers reputation because of my basic requirement to the workers..I had to stay back for almost 2 weeks to 3 weeks to figure these out..

I just realize that i talk to no one beside my boss bout working..i duno since whn,I realize I haven’t talk to my family much cz my overloaded working hour..home pc was down..totally lost contact with outside world…I really duno wat is goin on with my frens edi..i felt so alone with additional my miserable week I had recently..

Anyway, Husky had become part of my life recently, I think I can only talk to him for hours everyday..i felt like he’s always there to cheer me up whn I’m down..now I understand why ppl always said dogs are men best friends…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics