"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, July 06, 2006

i want something else.....



i've been workin for almost 14hrs a day these few days..no OT paid n lots critism and frens/strangers ridicule me...telling how stupidness i am...

my effort is not appreciated..although i learn lots everything biut i'm doing meaningless thing everyday...stress n pressure for nothing to help up..i just went there to spent my time...i really did gave watever i have..my passion, my effort, my time....i sacrifice....because of respondsiblility tht i have....but..wat did i got back? i'm really disapointed ...* depress....... *

guess i gona listen wat she told me...move to her place while working in mayang mas..i rather pay those $$ for room renting rahter thn travel to my working place now..there4..i oso can help her with the house rent...now tht's meaningful !!

duno how n duno why..i found this pic n it really do looks like me...i really may loook bright n colourful outside me...but no1 really will understand how dark n blue inside me...tht's pathetic.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics