"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, October 01, 2006

a lovely weekend with anete ne ~ =)


anete's beautiful eyes...=)

enough of loneliness, tired with workload, bored with life..

i jz took my bag after work on friday..without tellin anyone even my family and anete ne..i straight head penang look for anete ne..

i had a graet weekend with her in penang..i almost ate a meal every two hrs,keke~=)..she had brought me diferent places to eat..and we went movie~!!=) kekeke..FINALLY !!! i damn happy le !!! it was almost a month plus since de last time i went movie...damn miss the cinemas.....we really really did enjoy tht jackie chan shw..it was so funny!! kekekeek...=)

i really appreciated n felt very thkful to anete ne..thanks for entertaining me and cheering me up whn i'm down..again..i really really have a graet time with her and i really really proud of ya..perhaps i will be back again penang nx week =)..wait me!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics