"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

life goes on ...

phew ~

nearly got my name written in "death note"
gettin myself back to life frm this tragic accident was abit tough..
i really thought tht was it for me..
it really become a shadow for me..

tht road..
it was my 2nd time..but this time was way terrible..

thank God, i'm still alive ere..wrting ere..kekeke..

erm...
i felt really sorry for those who really worry so much..
esp my parents, anete ne (so happen, she called up....)
really felt so sorry to thm..
i'll be careful nx time..

but..
it's really tht unlucky or wat..
i lost my wallet in my mama's birthday..
thn..
i met one day accident one day my papa's birthday..
iaks ~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics