"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, January 06, 2007

happy birthday always ~ !!

to birthday gal,aLice ...

I duno how to start to write..
I knw it wasn’t easy..
to let u know that..
sometimes,
I felt so blessed…I just can’t believe..
I never dreamed my life..

Could be like this all these years..
You really had made things different in my life..
I felt more happier than I used to..

It’s all because of you…

Present that I gave..
It wasn’t luxury after all..k?
though..

it's just a cake + pressie + flower..
I duno u like it not?
I hope it does..=)
although..
Comparing to..
The moment that..
Steamboat that we ate together..
Movies that we watched together..
Fireworks that we witnessed together..
All the memories that we shared together..
those are more priceless and precious..

to me..that you gave..

2007,
a brand new beginning..
I sincerely hope everything goes cruising..
From everything to everywhere towards ya..

Sincerely wishing you the best..
On this special day to the whole year’07..
That all your plans work out the way u wish!!
Celebrate this day happily !!
Sincerely wished ya again..
From bottom of my heart…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

wenPing…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics