"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, March 26, 2007

life as apprentice

step off the door, all alone to agony..
back into the hole where i aggravated..
sun in the sky..
never even raised an eye to me..

blood on the tracks..
it must be mine..
i'm fool of thm but i feel fine..
I think I know,..
but I don't know why…
perhaps..
questions of the answers i might need…
they don't even know you're exist!!

i don’t really care for what u believe..
“Open up 1st and you will gain more ~”
the thoughts of yours are craps to me..

so,

get up off the floor..
never believe it twice..

back to the wall by my side..
no one’s ever be grateful for what you did..
no one's ever gonna thank you once..

beside get all the fruss..
and..
bring it all back to me…

life as apprentice..
is tht what it suppose to be?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics