"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Inspired ...

Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble..
Mother Mary comes to me...
Speaking words of wisdom..
let it be...

And in my hour of darkness..
She is standing right in front of me..
Speaking words of wisdom..
let it be..

let it be..
let it be..
Whisper words of wisdom,let it be...

And when the broken hearted people..
Living in the world agree..
There will be an answer,let it be...
For though they may be parted there is..
Still a chance that they will see..
There will be an answer, let it be...

Let it be..
let it be...
There will be an answer, let it be...

And when the night is cloudy..
There is still a light that shines on me..
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be..

I wake up to the sound of music..
Mother Mary comes to me..
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be...

Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be..

Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be..


p.s :

to dearest aLice..
this song dedicated to u..
in ya "鱼与熊掌,不能两者兼得!有得必有失.. " blog..
although i duno wat really happened..
just let it be ~

no matter how's gonna be..
if need wenPing...
wenping sure'll 赴汤蹈火, 两胁插刀, 在所不辞 for ya..=)
take my words...

take care always ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics