"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, January 14, 2008

enough ..

kinda sad and depress for me..
it's the 3rd funeral i've heard within a month..
which inculdes one is my grandma's on x'mas..
i'm so "sick" of receiving news like this..
but..
this is life...
sigh ~

both best fren of mine..
my primary mate as well family frens..
michael's father..
my secondary classmate as well my best fren..
fong fong's father..

my deepest condolence to thm and their family..
please take care ~ !
and..
life goes on ~ !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics