"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, May 01, 2008

happy brithday...

my dear lois...

this one for ya...

although i know ya for onli seven month..
Just wanna let you know tht,
where ever u are/go and wateva u did ..
i'll be always proud of ya .. =)

You're the one who never fails to brighten my day..
from mornin' 'til night..
Everywhere is such a beautiful sight
where ever i'm with ya..
at times..
I really wanted to give ya a big warmth hug..
to shw my appreciation..
cz u’re olwaz there whn I needed someone..
especially this moment which i'm struggling now...

you're beautiful..
don't u know?
you're adorable and cheerful ..
the charming smile of yours..
the outgoing characteristics of yours..
everything of yours..
will just makes things diferents..
with the appearence of ya ..
u'll just make everything tht dull ...
added with joyful ..
don't you knw..again?
now u know..=)
cause of that..
u really able to deserve the best from me..

lastly,
not once, but twice..
due to my incident recently..
i really dun hope that i'd mess up your birthday mood..
althought i'm nobody to ya..

my very sincere birthday wish to ya..
may ya birthday
and..
following each lovely days of yours filled with joyful moments...
i sincerely wish you deserve the best for everything..
and..
i sincerely wish you deserve the best from everything..

sadly,
i can't take care of u like i used to..
but..
drop me a msg or just ring me..
anytime..
i'll be there for ya..
happy birthday !! =)

wenPing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics