"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

welcome abroad ..

finally it's my first day to work..quite goood feeling cz i finally got a job, although i really wanted my break longer, keke..but my wallet says NO !

anyway..as usual fetch lois to work but this time i'm diferent..i'm a working man not not "free agent" edi this time..wanted to reach early cz no matter wat..1st day gotta give good impression to the new company..kekeke..but really unexpected i was late in my 1st day to wrk, so do lois..gosh ~

i was so worried but i was quite suprise that there's is no late rules in this office, there's more ppl came in after i reached..i jz realise within 10am u reached, it not late..but dun abuse it la...wah~ i kenot get used to it wif all these as my previous was so strict about this !!

i was suprise that i got my personal laptop,personal locker as well and messenger and everything which chat are "allow" and complusory !! keng !! something really funny is, there's another lois in this company, my new company lois, whose job is going to hand over to me is a really frenly n helpful gal..haha~ i told lois that there another lois in our office..she jz laugh n say i can't get away myself with "LOIS" ..haha ~

anyway, it's just my first day..full day training..and i really looking forward wat other things will suprise me ...

well....the "exploration" begins....

welcome to a world without rules....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics