"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, April 12, 2009

tangan terbuka dengan hati yang ceria

I really dunno since how long when my last blog. All these far, I always thought that I’m really happy for who I am and what I’m doing, but actually I’m not. I thought I always stay at home and takei on weekend will be a very good activity for to save money. I always tell myself, yeah ~ another weekend of saving money with great game. I thought I like this kinda “relaxing” weekend. But actually I’m not.
Last weekend, I spent my 2 days weekend with aLice like we used to. Although I didn’t managed to save money for this week, but I realize i’d found back who I really am, what I really like. I really had a relaxing weekend with her. I’m really who I am when I’m with her thus I got ntg to hide to her. I felt sorry to her actually that she mentioned that I almost 2 weeks didn’t look for her.

I like hanging with her because she got endless story of her life to tell me and I enjoy listening it. I’m glad that she really sharing all her ups n downs with me and I dun mind sharing mine to her too. She being asking me, why I didn’t out with her? I said I really get used to it that I’ve date her every weekend and end up is this same. This dating had been for few months. I’ve really get used to it a date with an ending “no, I can’t” from her and I still keep on asking for the following week.
Perhaps is like what aLice mentioned, she’s just not that into me. I think I’d started to be myself and I just realize too, meeting too often wasn’t that good after all. Just like meeting alice, eventhough 2 weeks didn’t see her, we got so much to update with each other, we don’t need any nice or expensive place really for catch up, we just did our small catch up in a LOKLOK shop. A very small n packed with the food damn sucks’ LOK LOK shop, can be a very good place for us to catch up. I really treasured my time with her although the whole Saturday noon we actually did nothing.

Alice being telling me she’s heading clubbing tonite. I’d try my best to encourage whole evening to her to go for tht session. Lots quotes had been came frm me frm no where. And I just realize, actually I really have to thanks to her for all the quotes I came out. I just felt like me n her is the same, we both have to “tangan terbuka dengan hati yang ceria” to get to know more ppl and frens. I really start digesting everything that I told her tht day n I wanna apply in my life edi.
I dunno wat really happened to me n L but I edi start to knw tht she’s not tht longer tht someone I used to care tht much. I will start see things broad and start accepting new life and new frens into me with “tangan terbuka dengan hati yang ceria”. aLice, u’re not alone for this, me too will be facing this too, but no matter how, I will support u always and by ya side always! Like I said, I always there to take your seats, your seat is no empty seat to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics