"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, January 15, 2011

15th day of 2011 - SME Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2010

SME Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2010

i spent my last 2 days with dato and SME Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2010, Elaine, Managing Director, she have vision towards her company and she had inspired me me with my vision too..i bet these 2 new "friend" will really change my thinking bout my career..i really really like girls who is able to lift me up and inspired..i really prefer this type of girls..at least her achievement will motivates me work harder !! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics