"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, January 31, 2011

31st day of 2011 - Annual Dinner



Lucky Draw Prizes...1st time distribute prizes till hand also numb...


it's my first annual dinner in my company and it's also the first time me and bro gonna host the whole dinner...hmmmm....memang without any drink..i can't do anything...but lucky when reach lucky draw session....at least there's some "climax" moment...haha ~

but kinda sad with my boss...own company annual dinner also can't make it...furthermore have to wait around 1 hour only inform that he's not coming...terrible !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics