"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Guess who's back?!

Guess whos back, back again
KahLing’s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Guess who's back...


Finally, I waited for so long till today to meet up mine this very close sweet babe fren, kah ling. Althought she’s back here for almost two weeks. But thn, it’s ok to me, cz I knw she got lots of fren to entertain but I was so happy she didn’t 4get me, cz she initiative gave me her new number n look for me. I had a great evening with her. Looks to me, she doesn’t change at all. She still tht kah ling I knw her. She’s still tht outgoin n unique!! She can even sing anytime. hmmm..i found out all smts ppl likes to sing..do they? Cz one of my close fren,sueAnne, she oso like tht..hmm~..anyway….back to topic.. Oh man, she ask me for a mountain climbin this coming Friday!!! Extreme mountain climbing!!! Oh man, I can’t wait tht day! Cz I haven’t tried tht b4!! I felt so excited!!! Hahaha…anyway.. millions of congrates to her graduate from UK!! Proud of her!! Haha~ Welcome home, kah ling..

Now this looks like a job for her so everybody just follow her
cuz we need a little controversy,
cuz it feels so empty without her~


(taken frm “without me” by eminem)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics