"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

puke on study!!!

You don't know how sick you make me
You make me fcuking sick to my stomache
Everytime I think of you I puke
You must just not know
You may not think you do
But you do everytime I think of you I puke

sometimes i really wan shout out quits..
i realy tired surrounded by studies this pieces of shits..
my studies related damn lots of things..
always makes me stress whn think of doin it~!!

i do think my studies are not same liek others..
things doens't goes tht smooooth...
course keep canceling..
help institute keep doin controlversy..
all they think is $$$ onli...
failed 80% of their student in one subject..
even HD student oso failed..
havta leave help institute earlier..
else trouble jz won;t stop frm there..
havta mention tht help sux~!!!
agent been helping me to oversea..
my course jz keep me stuck in m’sia..
i really appreaciate wat agent had helped me..
but..
they gav me 2 n half yrs of studies..
which can makes me dead…
tired of studying tht long edi..
database n programming havta face everyday..
duno wat are they at all..
assignments, exam are olmoz everyday..
some jz love it but not me..
parents keep nagging..
nagging duno wat m I doin..
they jz dunno..
cz they ain’t me..

aiya~
more to mention..
lazy to say ne~
go out release stress 1st la..
ere me go again..
drink again..
n puke....again..
cause of u..
u jz duno how sick u make me..again..
But you do...
everytime I think of you I puke
studies sux~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics