"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

realistic dream....dun wake me up if can....

I had a dream last nite..a dream that I duno how 2 express my feeling towards it…I had dream of HIM…HE was so alive in front me..HE’s still that active and tht helpful…HE just came to me place n help me out fixing my pc..we re having a great time..both of us figure out together how to fix up my pc..i still wat we were wearing..we were wearing school uniform..how funny~! Althought now we are graduate for almost almost 5 yrs..but thn..i still missed those days..i really kenot forget HIS smile while helping me out fixing the computer..HIS passion of helping me out..i wanted to give up n wanted to get myself a new pc…but HE just won’t give up therefore HE even encouraged me that we kenot give up things so easily..we havta do til the end…in de end, we end up fixed back my pc..we were so happy..tht feeling is way more better than I get myself a new pc…is tht achievement that we reached together as a fren,no..is as a brother=)…seriously..HE had been part of my life…I’ll neva forget those days with HIM.. I just got woke up like that …I realize is a dream..sigh..i gotto get myself back to life…something whn is meant over…just let it over…dun make it as a realistic for meself…havta make meself realize that me now is living in a realistic world…wake up from my fantasy…wake up~ wake up~ it’s only a dream…but it is so real……so real………:'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics