"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, July 11, 2005

untitled...

look what u've done to me...

how could this happen to me?
i can't explain what had happen..
i hate myself edi...
i hated myself..
how i treat u..
i'm sorry for me buggin ' u...
Sorry tht i being such a fool...
GOD knows i've tried but i can't let go...
i'm crazy bout u know who...
i'm sorry for me needing u....
Sorry that u don't feel it too....
i get the point..
i should be a man about it...
I've never been good at that...
Forgive me for being me ...
i've tried to let go...

i know u got a boyfriend....
he's another man...
that guy by ya side....
Someone who hopefully treats u right....
But u don't know....
how much I wish that I was....
ya boyfriend...
that man....
The only one who's allowed...
In ya room to lay in ya arms at night...
now u don't know....
how much i wish....
That i was ya man...
i'm sorry for me wanting u...
Sorry for not playing by the rules....
But what would u do if u were in my mind...
Feeling lost and blue....
i'm sorry for me lovin' u....
i'm sorry for being such a fool
GOD knows i've tried but i can't let go....
i'm crazy 'bout u know who....

That man is by ya side...
i hope he treats u right
i wish i was the only one...
To lay in your arms at night....
Well u can't blame a guy for tryin'...
Now what else can i do....
And how I wish that my prayers,
Thoughts and dreams....
Would become reality....
i wanted to be...
the one in ya heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics