"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, November 04, 2005

it's been two years ~

It’s been 2 years..
Loook what u have done...
The suddenly appearance of ya..
Stading in front me..
Can’t hardly believe it was really ya!!
my GOD~!!

It’s been 2 yrs..
Ya voice…
Ya smiles..
Everything of urs..
Still de same..
Thank GOD for blessing ya~!!

It’s been 2 yrs..
I have waited for this day..
I was speechless..
Words can’t express..
My happy towards tht feeling..
of meeting ya..

It’s been 2 yrs..
I really wanted to give ya a hug..
To shw my appreciation..
Of u’re olwaz there whn I needed..
Although it’s frm msn or emails..
And even cards..

It’s been 2 yrs..
Missing ya for 2 yrs..
de feeling i had 2 yrs ago..
to ya..still de same..
Now u’re back..
Looking forward hanging around with ya..
U’re back into my life again..

It’s been a long 2 yrs ~~



"i'm back already.. so, we can meet up rather than chatting"

joycelyn,2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics