"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, October 28, 2005

tough week..

It’s been a tough week..
For me..
All started the lost of my hp..
Terriblely sad n depress..
i no sad of my hp..
I’m sad of my content n stuff inside..
my precious contacts..
my precious foto with my frens..
my precious sms which used to cheer me up..
all gone..
sigh~

I’ve did what I had did..
why I can’t had any improvement..
Or any changes frm the view..
I am to ya..
I duno what else I can do..
Please tell me..
Wat else I can do ..
To turn back time..
To the days we used to happy together..

Study days..
had some small argument with frens..
due to some misunderstanding..
of the assignment..
had a bad moment..
sacrifice some nite in sleepless..
all settled up..
but end up..
there’s thorns between us..
sigh~

the day I won’t forget for life..
mayB this is one of the reasons too..
I’m sleepless..
Keep dreaming tht moment..
It’s edi the 1st year..
but..
it seems like ysdy..
I just had a talk wif ya..
Words can’t express..
Tht moment to me.
Even though u’re gone..
I can still feel the appearance of ya..

Although just onli a few things..
Happened in this week..
but it’s been a really hard time for me to overcome it..
Just hoping that..
Let all de sad things..
Let it be and let it over..
I will stand up..
I got HIM back there..
Supporting me ~ =)

To my best fren,
Dun worry everyone of us here..
YOU’re gone but YOU;re not forgotten..
YOU’re always on our mind..
No matter where YOU are..
No matter what YOU did..
YOU are blessed by Angels..
Dun worry…
I will take good care of her..
on behalf of Ya~
Take care~!!
we miss ya lots~ :’(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics