"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

what happened to ya !!

i duno wat happen to me recently during vb session..

1st day..
remember to bring socks,shoes,wallet,hp but left one of the socks home....

2nd day..
remember to bring socks but left wallet home....

3rd day..
remember to bring socks, ankle guide, wallet, hp..
but incredibly an unbelievablely..
forget my shoes !!!



ferdinand vs ferdinand derby..i think there is goin be a day..me vs my brother in a offical match in baskeball..

"pili will be there for wen ping anytime.."
pili

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics