"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

back to uni ..

i got such emotional feeling went back kolej 1st time in few months though i used to hate it a lot..hate de bulding structure, hate de management, hate de lectures, hate ALI MAJU..nothing but hate..

i went back this time..memory jz flashback what i had done in eweli corner of de uni..those were de days me n all my fellow kolej frens were study 2gether n fight for exam n assign..those fighting spirit of those days were such a memorable moment for me..

unbelievable,i duno y..i went for "class" with soem of my frens n juniors..i duno y i went attend lec who i used to hate..but ironicaly..tht lec jokingly told me in fornt de class.."mun jye!! i thoguth i grad u edi..y are u still doin in my class?!" thn laughed...kekeke..thn she do congrates me as well..it was so funny but i felt so warmth..cz lecs really do "care" me after all these years...beside her..most of my lecs and IT dept stuff..smiled and asked how's me goin..they congrates me bout my graduation..kekeke..i think it's really a miracle for thm tht i can grad frm uni..kekek..i think uni ppl will c me quite often edi..guess i gona back to uni again weli soon for my convo stuff with my frens=)..YaY !!

my juniors do "apporached" me n congrates me as well..but their main motive is to get my assignments..ekkek..wat to do..anyway...it';s good to c thm back=)..but thn..gosh..gotto forward my assignments to a name list of frens..aiks !!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics