"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, February 10, 2006

mixture mood weekend


words kenot express how i feel now !!! =)

on friday,fren had call me n told me, result is out n he can't make it..2nd fren called up..he oso can't make it..damn!! my 3rd fren oso can;t make it after i check his result..3 of my good fren in this sem can't make it..i was so worried bout mine too...

so, i went check my result in kolej around 8pm to check my results..oh my GOD !!!i was so excited tht i PASS all my FOUR sub !! i keep jumping around in da kolej !! i was so happy cz this sem is de toughest sem..i took 3 database n 1 programmin sub which i totally have no background of thm..MIRACLE!! thank GOD !! i'm no waiting for the convo letter onli !! wenPing graduate lo !!! =)

at nite, me went out with classmate for gathering..i was so in a high mood..but thn..i wished tht nite i could go out with my fren watch movie..if she sms me earlier..i won't be tht terrible...cz after de gaterhing..i went home with sickness..food poisoning..sien..vomit n diarrhoea for 2 days..felt so weak..no strength at all..this is so terrible!!

anyhow..due to i'm sick..i'm force to stay home for 2 days n ffk all my fren's appointment n gatehring..but thn..i had witness de match i wanted to watch for a long time !! chelsea kena thrashed by 3-0 !!!! YaY !!!!! hahahahaaha !!!!!!
what a weekend for me...*mixture emotion*


to someone i care,
求你要开心,要珍惜健康 , 盼你别要逼你自己忙

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics