"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, April 17, 2006

being a shopaholics...


guess who i met in lot10..pika pi pika pi ~

i duno what happen this weekend, i seldom shop so "semangat"ly beside new year..i guess jz like my fren told..we had sympthons of working life desease..too bored life of working..keke..so, i took "i have to buy things for my convo" as my excuse to buy what ever i want..kekeke

saturday after work, i went straight mid valley, bought midnite's tix n meet up my fren for lunch.. gosh~ i bought nike again n shirts..thn i went to ikano n i duno wat i bought again thn went 1u..after 1u, iwent dinner thn i went back rested just olmoz half an hour thn i rushed to mid valley for my midnite movie, ultraviolet..damn futuristic movie !! my favorite !! =)

sunday,early in da morning my fren had pulled me out for bakuteh..after bakuteh.me wanted go low yat to redeem my pendrive which i fixed..end up, kl was so heavy rain..i was forced to stay up..end up, i went atm..kekeke..so, i shop again in lowyat for pc stuff,sg.wang for DVD n takei n toys, lot10 for shirts n etc..aiyor..rain stoped...but fren told me, he got discount for padini concept in ikano..me rush to there again for baju n i went 1u again for tie..kekeke...

end of da day,my old fella came back n brought us out movie..but the time stil tht so early for me..although i'm very tired..but damn happy..my day can end up went snooker again..kekekeke..we do shw lots improvement..i guess..due to our paid..it's below rm10..kekekeke~



pika ~ pika ~ pikachu ~~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics