"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, April 21, 2006

busy day?


push push !! my forklift stuck in da mud..had orders olmoz half of my workers push it up..push push !!

i managed to find something new to "play" everyday in my factory..my "game" 2day was fishin..i went out the factory n joined the malay recident there for fishin fish co called ikan belinda n ikan puyu..i didn't knw there are fish outside longkang factory..kekek..but it was quite stupid..i fishin under the sun between 1pm to 3pm..iaks.....


pakcik fishing skill is damn good ! i hope they're mine! thn i can ask my workers teach me bbQ it vietnam style for my fren eat..=)


the malay recident ere are so frenly..they not just willing to taught me fishin there4 they made me a rod to fish with thm too..cool !!

after the job, i had rushed to soul out for my frens gathering dinner..such a long time no c my frens..i didn;t knw soul out had changed..

eda ! eda ! aza !! aza !! =)

anywaym after the dinner, we went watch "water spirit"..i duno wat to say bout this movie..paying moeny to the cinema watchin how the nun/priestess punish the 7 gals with sin punishment..the story was sux for me n i olmoz slept but quite lucky the ending was quite suprising..


it's sucks! so called horor movie..to me..it's like a serial kiling by a psycho with darth vader look priestess effect look..but the edning was quite surprising ..*yawn*

counting down to convo : 3 days =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics