"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

lost control...



my patience had reached maximum..i can tolerate with thm with the low production everyday due to de machinery problem everyday, i understand (although boss told me they lied), they ask me for OT cz they basic was too low..can;t even survive in msia,some even tell me thier sad story bout their family..i was kinda pity thm.. so i had sacrifice my time, stay back everyday think the best way to help thm and thinking how to increase my production as well..i think i had treated my workers not bad after all..who knows…

my workers gettin worse n too much recently..not even respected me at all..i had totally lost control today of my temper, due to my frustration bout working and my miserable week I had..my frustration and temper reached to the max whn I reached my factory n saw my worker was so daring..didn't work and opened my husky dog cage, play with it n let it bask in the sun for hrs..husky keep barking whn I reached sort of barking for help..

unbelievably , i had beat up tht worker without thinking..i wanted to fire him..i waitin for my boss to approve onli....i’m sure he’s gone for sure cz my boss even mad thn me..but anyway, boss did throw me back to office to cool me down..else I duno what will happen to me nx…..my boss n colleagues was kinda shocked heard wat i did..even myself....sighs.........

morale of working life: some people can just dun appreciated ya effort of treating them good, they will crossed the line above ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics