"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, July 15, 2006

pirates of the carribean 2



princess means princess, a gal who forced me buy whitening lotion cz of my tan skin ...

i can still remember how "suffer" me n me fren, princess watched SUPERMAN in klcc..our legs were "suffered" for the whole movie.. since thn she's being complaining how narrow and how small the cinema is comparing to australia's....but, watchin "pirates of the carribean 2"..hahaha..she complains to me again...everything was toOoO BIG cz we watchin it in IMAX !!

kekekeke...despite chosen the rite cinema to watch this blockbuster, but i duno what is it the story about...some told me there's link between epi 1 to this epi n there's definitely be epi 3.....i duno.....perhaps i just like spent my weeekend in cinema.....=)

anyway, watchin movie in IMAX really enjoyable..de seats n screeening was perfect !! i hope there's more movie shwing there....perhaps my nx session will be soon, if the 3D "horror movie" still shwing...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics