"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

merdeka?

ended my merdeka eve with disapointment..i expected this could be happen anytime..it's just matter of time tht princess will back to who she really is...sigh~kekek~

i think it's ok if wanna ffk me..it's ok with me eventhough you're the one asked me out...but i think it's beter inform me or let me knw whn i asked ya..please dun not even asnwerin my call, not even reply my sms n jz let me wandering outside alone cz some frens had went trip, some just resting at home cz it's onli day off n mama n bro outside happening, tak kan i called up thm back home just to pass me keys.. jz because of ya selfishness, u made me suffered...i really really disapointed on ya....anyway...happy merdeka !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics