"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

cobra..


cobra tht "attacked" me

nearly was so close to death again..i went out n took my car..this cobra was inches away frm frm leg..i nearly step on it..n it's almost attacked me cz it wanted to prtect itself frm me..i stood there n slowly moved away n shouted for help..my 2nd time time facing cobra alone..iaks..but thn..wat's in mind tht time was quite crazy..i took out my hp n wanted video it..how crazy i am !!!

anyway, de cobra was killed by my boss n my workers..unbelievable the body was throw inside to husky's cage..n husky just bite it..my boss said this might train husky nx time will protect us frm snake..iaks..i duno weather husky assume cobra is something dangerous or just a toy for him..

hmmm..i really duno how's it gonna be if jz now it attacked me..i'm really gona die..aiks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics