"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, October 06, 2006

中秋节快乐 with *sELINa* n frens...



thought my 中秋节 this year will be end up doing nothing like last year...but thn b4 my job ends for da day..selina jz sudenly called up n asked me out to celebrate it in another way..which is have a graet meal cz it's big day 2day..kaka!!

we went korean food n unbelievably we had ordered a whole tables of dishes !! kekekek.. duno why, we both had so good appetite tht nite, we finished everything !! =)

after the meal was so early..she suggested movie..iaks~ rob-b-hood again! kekeke..but she wanted to go 1u watch onli..iaks~!! i dun really like movies in 1u..duno y..n edi expected will bump some frens there...

unbelievably..i not bump into few frens onli..but it's .整条街的朋友..kekek..kenot believe i saw all my vb mates there..20+ frens..iaks~!! kekeek..i was so kinda "tulan" n asked y didn't ask me out along..thn my fren told me tht she asked me b4..think back...she did..kekeke..jz me keep asnwering "i duno"..kekeke..but it's kinda fun..me sititing behind whole groups of fren..keekek...

really did enjoyed the whole nite celebratin this big day...in another way !! =)

anyway, wish all 中秋节快乐 to me n my frens ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics