"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, March 29, 2007

25th birthday ...

happy birthday ya ~!!
happy birthday ya ~!!
happy birthday to wenPing ~ =)
happy birthday ya ~!!

For 3 continuous year..
I’d celebrate this day with the same person..
This yr can’t celebrate with her..
Felt like kinda weird feeling..
Felt kinda kenot get used to it..

My dear fren,
i got her apology 2day..
can’t celebrate with me..
n say perhaps will replace it another day..
but..
it doesn’t matter..
cause wat’s in my mind is..
me's so worry how’s her condition..
wondering how long she gonna suffer..

Well,
If a birthday boy wish can come true on this day…
Me just hope my fren..
No nid suffer frm any illness anymore..
I think she had enough..
Really hope she can get well..
I can bring her eat ourr favorite, crabbie..
But I do hope there’s crabbie available..
Cz I have no faith with crabbie !!

Anyway,
My day just gonna be ended..
Spent the day almost alone..
Thing tht I planned to do..
Didn’t done any..
No hard feelings..
Cz in me heart..
I felt so warmth...
Birthday wishes keep coming from frens..
I very appreciate it..
Thank you lots !!
And deeply thank you to ya, lil sis..=)
Love ya lots !!

it’s almost 12..
ended up my “lovely” day..
listening song of da day..

landy’'s "祝我生日快乐.."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics