"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, May 05, 2008

what's next ?

Tell me what’s wrong with there..
When everything I heard I see..

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save her?
Can anybody tell her what’s going on?
Tell her what’s going on
Even I’m not there..
I knw that something is wrong..

I guess things are not how they used to be
There’s no more normal “families”…
All act like enemies…
Making things feels like it’s World War III
what next ?

No one cares, no one’s there..
I guess they’re all just too damn selfish…
And money’s thier first priority..
Friendship, union..
It doesn’t make sense to them..
what's next ?

Tell me what’s wrong there…
No one cares her…
No one likes to share…
I guess life's unfair to her…
what's next ?
no more next..
I knw care bout her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics