"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

2nd day ...

It’s my 2nd day of work..i finally have my chance to meet up with my boss..unexpectedly..she is so frenly n nice which makes me so hard to get used to it cz previously all my boss sucks..this boss was so nice till she got room but she keep staying outside with us..squading down there talking to the gals..haha. she not just drive us to low yat for lunch!! It most incredible things is after lunch she even let us shopping around..some went stay in lowya..some went times square..the lunch session was great..she keep talking to us n tellin us about our upcoming activity..can;t wait for 26th for my 1st activity with them..haha..

Agh ~ I really needed time to get used to it with all these flexibility..looking forward nx day !! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics