"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

mama had a dream..

Mama told me..
mama had a dream..
she attend fren’s wedding..
so happen a fren of hers..
is gigi leung’s kai ma~
haha~
my mama was so happy !!
ran towards her n talk to her..
haha~
mama told her~
“my son..(who is me)..is a big fan of you~!!”
my mama keep tell her to wait..
cz mama wanted to sms me or call me come immediately
so funny..
gigi leoung said ekin oso coming..
haha..
my mama knw I;m a big fan of him too..
she knws I kept my hair long cz admire ekin..
mama keep caling me n tried 2 get camera as well..
cz mama wan help me take foto wif thm while I m ere..
thn gigi was so polite n said~
“aunty…
Dun worry..we’ll be ere whole nite..
we will take foto wif ya son..n talk to him~”
“aunty, y not we take a foto 1st~”
mama was so happy…
1st time take foto wif celebrities..
mama wanted to lansi me..
so bad..haha~
so happen mama get through me hp..
guess wat..
not mine..
not hers..
is my brother's..
my brother's hp rang..
haha!
It was onli a dream~!!
Haha~
Mama was forced to wake up..
!@#$&**#$~
said mama~
haha~
spoilt her sweeet dreams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics