"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, April 30, 2005

divergence



yeah..no doubtly i've been watchin 3 movies in 4 days..it's mean nothing to me..cause my fren watch movie in cinema 4 days in a row..i duno what to say bout this movie..mayb my mind inside got too many movie recently n not 2 forget i oso watch some dvd at home..my head full of diferent diferent movie....all de scene are mixed up edi...but i onli can conclude that i m quite disapointing tith this morning...an actor (not to mention) are acting over reacting..screw up de whole movie..wat a pity........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics