"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, May 22, 2005

realistic world of IT..



click image to read the content

seriously,if this article appears in front of me few yrs ago..it will totally changed my faith, my life, me destiny!!!..not just me..even all my fellow IT friends..we are MANGSA!!! i've said thousand of times that i won;t masuk IT field whn i grad..this is de best evidence to prove i m rite..with this article, i lagi feel that i m wasting my time n my life studiying this n to get this so called "degree" cert..can any1 jz pull me out frm HELL~?? Constantine..take me out from there~!!

to u all who score 1st class or wat honor wat honor in IT..i wondering wat's in ya guys mind after reading this article....do u feel like have no alternative at all after studying n put so much effort in IT??..i really wondering wat is in ya mind after reading this..tell me...tell me.....question of the day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics