"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, May 13, 2005

next station...KLCC

1st time went klcc watch movie was a “uniq” experience for me..my cinema was cinema 6..thk God..i was able to walk to damn deeep n “san ka la” inside to reach my cinema n this give me an opportunity to have a glance whole klcc cinema looks like.. as usual I will cabut in cinema early just to watch the trailer of star war…once I open de door..my fren told me y nobody inside..iaks..actually the cinema was empty..empty cinema for me is nothing..but then I saw a lady..i was freak up suddenly..i though I saw “it”~!! but..then..she is human..phew..i’m such a chicken..but..it broke record of mine..include me..onli 3 fella in de cinema..woO~ this is unbelievable..n the chairs are rosak..iaks~! quite disappointed I tak de saw star war trailer..keke..de shw starts..really onli 3 ppl watchin it n I’m de onli guy..woO~ but then..just de show started..a pair of GAY couple came in, thn 2 aunty came in..a total of 7 ppl in da cinema watchin tht movie..tht movie wasn’t tht bad after all..i kinda enjoy it.. but..onli 7 ppl watchin..mayB like wat my fren said..this is de onli cinema shwin and mayB advertisement tak de promote..i duno..but..it’s nice~=)

witnessing TRANSFORMATION : 6 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics