"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, May 14, 2005

wenPing naik kereta...







i should expectred this so called road show should be be like that..i even mention that this so called road show surely ade orang will play cosplay like wearing yoda walking as i told me fren..memang kena wat i said..wat a stupid road show..i did went there cz i give myself a hope that i might get myself some exclusive merchandise of star wars..who knws..jz a small little stage with 2 gal host..asking silly n simple question and yoda n 2 darth vader walking around to promote the movie...sigh~ i felt myself so stupid..i've exxpected road show would be like this..but..i still pigi..memang naik kereta but lucky i tak de pull my fren..else she will be very innocent ne~=P...anyway..i didn;t went home wif empty hand..i went home with some photo...unbelievable...picture of yoda wif boobs (ya, is a gal whose wearing yoda..i wonder where she get it..i oso wan get one for my fren...keke~)

witnessing TRANSFORMATION: 5 days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics