"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, July 18, 2005

how does it feel.....

i had de worst lunch in my life..my sifu asked me.."u eat or not?? u eat or not??"..i thought i can do it this time..cz my papa not there..so i said.."ya, y not? i can try althought i didn't do this for olmoz 10++ yrs.."...cz i think i can do it because of my papa wasn't there..i hated him of his attitude...cz of my papa..i damn hate this food..hate it..thn i started dun eat it, fear it n dislike it n even had phobia on it..before tht i used to eat it...unbelievable? so my sifu came back wif it n 2 packet of rice...i thought those rice was my lunch..

so i pigi open it..it's onli plain rice..so i asked him.."nice one...u got me big me time, where is y dishes?!"...sifu said he didin;t play a fool me..tht's de dishes..i was stoned n shocked standing there looking at it...iaks~!! i thought i can overcome my fear n eat it..i thought i can..but..it really took me olmoz an hour to take the 1st bite..for almost 10+ yrs..1st time eat back it..

oh gOsH~ my stomach felt so weird ..i can feel de digestion is extremely weird..i juz feel so weird..i onli ate one small little piece n i ate all de rice...but really kenot stand it..i just took extra 1 hr off n pigi eat my favorite fastfood..McD....iaks....my worst ever lunch in my life...how does it feeel to eat it..i guess i am the only one who understands it....guess what' my lunch...DURIAN + rice... -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics