"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, September 11, 2005

freaky sunday...

i duno wat happen to me n my mate,tc..it's jz onli hr hour of futso..but we are tired like hell n we play frustrationly..mayB i'm still haunted by de incident..i admit tht i neva play futso tht rude n roughly b4..end up..i had injured tc's leg and my hand accidentally whack his eyes..and he had injured my ankle n he elbowed my eye..fair n square..nobody owe each other..but thn..we weren;t mad afta all..we still laugh after the game..cz we enjoy it tht way..we respected de game..tht's y we play it so serious..our teamate was so afraid both of us..cz we really played there is no tomolo !!

afta de game,i had follow V-mag n tc and fetch by guan go jln ipoh eat chi cheung fan..i duno wat is so special wif tht chi cheung fan after all..cz afta tht we went segambut for tomyam seafood noodle..n tht is nice but expensive..all of us were so tired afta tht..soem even slept in da car..i wanted to go home sleep staright..but afta de food sesion is edi 0630 n i actually 4get later ade 8pm steamboat which organized by yy..iaks~i gona missed church session..desperately nid blessing frm HIM recently..hehe..

had fun during the gathering but i actauly went mcD afta de session..i duno wat happen to me..i kept hungry n thirsty all de day..i realy duno what de hell had happen me..not just me..tc oso felt so..hmmm~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics