"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

On HOLIDAY !!

i duno how i drove back home n as usual i wearing shoe sleep whn i m drunk..haha...thoguth of sleepin deadly..but Woke up 7am afta just 2 hrs of sleeping, few frens been calling me n drive me crazy whole morning n they are so serious bout volleyball..goOsh~ so semangat kuat...my ill still makes me strengthless..unbelievablely I went toilet 3 times cz of diarrhea b4 I went volley ball..such a long time I tak de felt my leg no strengthless..kekeke..

Felt such weak n bluR bluR afta a few rounds of toilet..keke..but I still enjoy da game although I duno how 2 play volleyball..mayB I got tall advantage..i able hit de ball across de net by jz simply hit..keke..when playing volleyball..it really reminds me whn I was secondary tht time playing wif all my frens..we guys play wif those gals is because we wan approach thm onli..so lame..hahah..in another it reminds me two of my fren..one is my fren who I hang out a lot wif her recently..Another is my best fren is coming back in oct who I jz keep in touch wif her recently..how I wish I can play wif thm=)..



few representative of the Ju[viL] aka ZooLogicaL.inc photo..=)


Afta de volleyball session, we went dimsum n de bill is onli rm45 for 9 ppl..but we didn’t ate much but it’s kinda weird cz eweli1 suppose to be hungry..=) there4..i didn’t eat oso cz my stomach was extremely pain tht moment..


all de gals' hand are injured badly afta de game..expescially ahGiL's hand...her hand like thos child abuse hand..look so awful n pity her...

Thought of afta dimsum..wanted to go home sleep..but they plan to watch movie..”drink drank drunk”..YaY!! really as I predicted..watch de 3rd time…without thinking of my illness..i joined thm=)..went home afta bath thn I rush to 1u edi..but we can’t manage to get de tickets for Miriam movie..but it wasn’t’ tht bad afta all..we went watched “THE MAID” which I wanted to watch long ago...although it wasn;t tht scary afta all..but it’s quite meaningful to me..let me understand more bout hungry ghost festival..weli creepy le..woOooo~


for me, it consider a movie tht tells me more bout hungry ghost month..it wasn't scary afta all..i dun mind watching it again...cz it worth to watch..anyone?


Atfa de movie, a group of us shopping, eat n hanging around in 1u..although it was gr8 but choosing to hang out in public was a serious mistake..1u is full of sardine!! ppl keep coming in like there's gold inside to give oout..iask....anyway i was suffering on my stomachache tht time..but I still ate baskin robins n nasi lemak!! Haha..

Went back home at 7pm..it was so extrememly tired n sick..felt like having fever n flu as well..but my fren who lives in selayang call me for dinner..iaks!! really kenot accompany her edi..i’m too sick n too tired edi..now I knw my max of my limitation..it was 3 days wif 2 hrs slept n non-stop of working out wif diarrhea..unbelievable..guess this what holiday suppose to be..YaY!! i ended my days of extreme with few medicine pills n slept at 9pm, nite nite…*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics