"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, September 10, 2005

YY's birthday party !!

Actually I started wif my day with sad n depress, though I can overcome those pains after a sleep ..but thn..couldn;t sleep afta all.. I had throw my hp at a corner in my car to ignore answer any calls whole day..such a moody day..

Morning , I went fetch my fren which promised to accompany me out for da day..I had saw she is trying her best to cheer me up..she had did lots stupid stuff n tellin funny story jz to make me smile..actaully she gona have exam on tues but is because of me..she come out n accompany me..i really appreacite wat she did..her smile, her laughter, her naïve look, her sweet face, how she treat me, how she choose de best t-shirt for me..n lots more …almost everything tht she had n done.. I really duno wat to do to show my appreaciation..thank you!!

i managed to brighten up my day sightly..so I decided to go my best fren’s party..actually I thinking of absent it..but..no matter how sad n wat happen..i oso nid to go..cz she’s almost everything to me..if other frens..i sure won’t attend ..

such a great party..lots of my ex-skoolmate came..most surprised is some came wif children, some are pregnant..woO~!! such a big gaterhing=)..have fun all de nite..but de most bit wasted is there are not much liquor n beers..onli managed to drink few tins of beer..cz there are too many good DRINKER there..keke..de most memorable moment is we play some stupid wine game..but losers nid not drink wine..but is to special made chips wif EXTRA ordinary wasabi wth it..haha~~ as conclusion..all dead ~!!




part of da guy frens in the house !!


they came in peace..they are certainly the peacemaker in year 2005 !!


my fren's beautiful daughter..so cute..it's eweli1's daughter..cz we damn sayang her !!!


n don't forget her brother as well..beckham hairstyle..so YaYsUi !! haha..!!


aiya!! it's believed those are "ong zhong yeah" (dirty things) beside thm..hahaha..anyway..its ch n ahGiL in green!!! =)


chef sai has been preapring food for us since 6pm till 12pm..unbelievable but appreaciate it..the chicken wing is marvellous n perfect !!


me n ahGiL are so tired of the day afta being crazy wif all the ex-classmates! =)


my both categorized as lovely type punya best frens!! yy and soke yee!!


Ping BOnd n hiS Ping GaLs!! hahaha~


birthday gaL wif her caKe!!! sweeeet!!! =)


-Ju[ViL]- guys in da house!! please look at da camera~!!! keke~


-Ju[ViL]- gals in da house !!! oh man..all pretty chiqz..=) *whistle~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics