"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, September 16, 2005

Let's Get It Started ~!!! Party in DA HOuse!!! =)


me n yy..BEST and GREATEST fren i ever had ~!! thank you GOD ~!!


magz magz,forever tht adorable n cute to wenPing ne..=)


eweli1 looks eMjoy~!!


i'm ya lady..and ahChew is my MAN..keke~=)


thank YOu ~!! for Loving me~!! yy is da best !! =) keke~


welcome back..hj..brothers alive ~!!!!


i guess i'm the one started crazyly..keke..


de nite started whn liquor was served..=)


sui lin lin,sui seng seng,sui niel niel,sui ping ping..haha~


oh man~i duno i had kissed how many person tht nite..sorry to all da victim..i kenot remember anything..haha~


sshhh~~~dun tell any1 i'm "goin for" her !! keke..


ahsai is da man of da nite!!u'll knw later..


if wasn't him..i won;t started crazyly !! damn!! keke..


new brothers on da block..we ROCKS!!!


ewelibody say AGH~!!!


biggest group HUGz of da nite..HUgZzz~!!


pity for her..she is not feeling well tht nite..but i had promised to accompany her nx week!! =)..get well soon ya~!!


sai:"dun u wan ya galfren was hOT~ like me~!? " sai was influence by this song..as i said, sai was da man of nite..he's gona stripe !!


not just tht..foto of da nite...classic moment ~!! guess wtf is he doin ?!!! he fall down onli la..keke...


sui lin lin was de 1st victim to dead tht nite..hahaah..so ashame~!!

p.s: had a perfect great nite wif all my frens..guess what..we olmoz took 300++ photo tht nite..i duno how we got so many post to post for foto taking..i guess we averaged olmoz eweli minit few photos..wat a nite for the -Ju[ViL]- clan..n most incredible we open olmoz 4 or 5 liquor n olmoz finish by us..especaily we guys..finish it hardcorely..unbelivable!!

i totally kenot remember wat i did..all fotos..some i duno whn n how i took it..haha..de last thing i remember is magz said i belum drink wif her..afta tht i duno wat happen..my fren said i've been crazy..runing ere n running there..even on de street..my frens had pull me on da street for several times..else i'm sure kena bang wo..keek..de most scariest n unbelievable part is..i woke up n i was at home..i thought my fren sent me..so i asked all my fren who so unlucky to fetch me home..keke..guess wat..they said i drove home by myself..unbelievable..believe it~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics