"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On HOLIDAY !!

It was 6am in da morning again..i got myself prepared n fetch my fren for breakfast..i jz ate de smallest n worst wantan mee I ever had..i guess I neva finish my meal so fast in my life b4..all my frens knw I eat damn slow=)..i finish my meal wif jz onli TWO bites!!

It was 30th of august.. although we are not patriotic..but we still “celebrate” it..keke..my fren had ask me join her colleague go PD..actually I wanted to join her but..biggest reason I kenot join is..obviuosly my car got problem..sigh~ anyway hope my fren can enjoy da trip..hehe=)

keke..Afta de breakfaz..i reached home around 9am..thn I went breakfast wif mama again..thought I can come home sleep afta tht but there’s no time for me..cz I havra rush to puchong jz to get my pay n ewelithing related to my money stuff..else I will be weli broke in nx month..

I finally took my pay!! I was so happy thn I rush to sunway pyramid to seek out any good present for my best fren..havta get de best for her..cz she my best fren!!=)..but thn..i duno wat happen to me..once I reached pyramid..i felt so terrible..i was so suffering frm stomachache..i neva felt this pain b4..i thought I m hungry..so I went lunch..but it got worst..i’ve got diarrhea n I vomit as well..i went few trips to the toilet n I felt so strenghtless n weak..i doubt was food poisoning..

It’s "approved" tht really is food poisoning afta a few "rounds" to the toilet..it was de terrible breakfast we took this morning..i’m kinda pity my fren as well..she’s oso suffering food poisoning..quite worry her as well..cz she’s heading PD after her work..hope she will be fine and enjoy de trip..

afta fetchin my fren home..my matez had call me out for yumcha n plan of wat we gonna do 2nite..i still went de yumcha session..but I tak de talk much..cz I was weli suffer frm my stomachache…I felt it’s like ewelithing twisting inside..i’m like a washin machine..agh~!!

I went home n jz a few tablets n pills…got myself back to life a bit thn I rush to christros meet up all my Ju[ViL] aka ZooLogicaL.inc members to “celebrate” merdeka..such a long time I tak de saw them cz I’m so busy recently..I’ve been working for my whole holiday..there4 they live weli in cheras..weli far! So happy to c all my “animals” still alive!!..There4..in another table was our long lost DUz fren..it’s like a big reunion=)..didn;t expect will meet up so many frens..havin a great time there..obviously eweli1 can’t escape frm thrashing each other..include de sick n illness me..actually I was so worry wat will happen pills n tablet mix wif liquor n beer in my stomach..but didn’t care tht much..cz so precious moment…I kenot remember we open how bottle liquor n endless bucket of beers..hahaha~

b4 left christros, all de gals say wanted volleyball de nx day morning..i hope they are joking..cz it’s olmoz 4am tht time whn they plan for it..haha..i guess they mz be bluR bluR edi..haha~


two of my best matez in my life


me n ahGiL..best frens since DUz..=)


part of de gals in ZooLogical.inc..sweet babes!! luv thm!!


yy..most important fren in my life..=)


magz n yy..two of my notty n pretty best fren in ZooLogical.inc


family foto of Ju[ViL] aka ZooLogiCaL.inc

1 Comments:

Blogger Alien said...

Dear Alien,
I knew something creepy was happening when all the cars started looking alike...

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics