"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, October 21, 2005

primary frens gathering ~!! =)

wanted to watch movie with my fren whom i date her 3 weeks ago..but thn..i thought she gonna ffk me again cz she olwaz did so..i didn;t kwn she's for real this time..sad case..she is damn piss wif me..iaks~

anyway..i went to voley wif my frens=)..happy games..afta the games..we whole group went to DHAROOS yumcha..n we laughed like fark for wat my matez, danny did there..he did MILO comercial..cz we olmoz ordered 20++ milo ice..

after yumcha, it's almost 12am..so i called for my primary frens which they are having this gaterhing session in mcD..actaully i dun feeel like goin cz i was too dirty afta the game..so i just went there n thinking of eating ice cream but i was kena forced to stay by my frens..

OH MY GOD~ it was so happy to c back my old time matez..eweli1 still recognise me..i'm the onli one wearing shorts..eweli1 was wearin so tidy..i was so pai seh..kekeke..anyway..all my frens are working n wat kinda of occupations oso got..i take card frm my frens which they gave..take till lost count..anyway..it's such happy to c back them..n listen back waht we used to did..the most interesting is eweli1 is telling out whom they used to admire tht time..haha..i cannot believe tht i got admirer tht time whn i was a kid ~!! i duno wat happen to her eye sight tht time..i kenot believe she can actually said it infornt her bf..haha..anyway..gals are really early-maturing thn guys..hahaha~

afta mcD some started to leave..but soem of us still weli energetic..we went ss2 for 2nd round yumcha till 6am..we force to leave because stall keeper wanna close edi..else i think we can talk till duno when..but it's really great n happy to c thm back~!! anyway..i felt so dirty cz i was out since 6pm till 6am and i', still wearing the shirts which i played volley ball jz now..iaks~!!! kekeke~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics