"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, October 13, 2005

to 13th OCT..u sucks !!

To HELP uni,
U sucks!!
I duno y m I studying here..!!

To traffic of Malaysia,
U sucks!!
I duno y is it so jam (because RAYA?!)

To lectures..
U sucks!!
I duno how u got ya salary paid so high with such teaching..!!

To studies..
U sucks!!
I duno what the f*ck m I doin recently..!!

To computer in HELP..
U sucks!!
I duno how we gona do things using windows 98..!!

To weather of Malaysia..
U sucks!!
I duno y it can just rain eweli morning while I nid to go uni..!!

To my house
U sucks!!
I duno how I can walk up with my injured leg..!!

To my guard house
U sucks!!
I duno y u can rare fish while I can’t..!!

To money
U sucks!!
I duno y this piece of paper can frus me so terriblely..!!

To one of my “friend”
U sucks !!
I duno y I can stand in front ya without whacking ya..!!

To my leg..
U sucks !!
I duno how long I nid to suffer ..!!

To myself..
U sucks!!
I duno y ewelithing I mentioned above happened all in a day !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics