"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, November 04, 2005

belated MOONCAKE FESTIVAL'S celebration ~=)

with energetic spirits in hari raya..we are still heading for vb as usual..but it was so unlucky tht BU court was close due to RAYA...aiks~!!

a group of 20++ ppl reach megah there but so incrediblely..there's no light for tht nite..i duno why..normally i went home 3am..lights still on..but my frens were so semangat..go houses by houses ask for keys for light..at last they do got de keys..really mz salute thm..keke..it was so unlucky tht fius was rosak tht nite..end up kenot play..my frens tried everything n do wat eva it takes like went buy fius, cut car's emplifier's wyre and many more just to turn on the spot light..

anyway..we still not willing to leave the court cz soem of my frens came down frm cheras..so guess wat..i went to my car n took out my lantern which i left it in my car one year ago and unbelievablely we played lantern !! it was so happy for me..cz i didn't played tanglung this year due to my broken leg..

it was such a great nite..i kenot believe my tang lung n candle "supply" was enough for 20+ of us..we light up the whole field..after the tanglung..we did camp fire..we sat surrounding the fire..talking bout those were the days in skools because whole group of us are frm the same secondary skool..there are seniors n juniors ere and some frm other skool..precious moment..but lots mosquito..kekeek~

although our nite ended didn't play vb but it ended happily for us..espeicially me=).."special guest appereance" my weli good fren, joyce..she's finally back in town..i was so suprise n damn happy to c her..looking forward to hang around with her~!! YaY~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics